Thursday, August 18, 2011

New Blog

Old Blog (for those who are interested in seeing some of my past work) is in this link
 ---> http://www.joyaphotodesign.blogspot.com/ <---
I've been reading a ton of blogs by famous Photographers like David Jay , Jasmin Star and a handful of other mentors who not only blog about the great pictures they take but have so much more to share with the world.
I feel I have so much to share and not enough time to open up my computer to make it happen! Well, I'll try my best to make this a daily practice and no matter how many times I fail at this practice I will do my best to keep the ball rollin!

That was the intro to this blog.... You probably already read the "About Me" section and if not than I don't blame you (It's kinda long). Since I'm starting fresh I would like to share some images of my wife and I taken on our wedding day.

and ofcourse, we have Mr. Josiah in the oven!

A couple of weeks before our wedding I was looking all over the place for a photographer who could take a couple of shots of us at a nice location. After speaking to my co-worker who informed me about her brother in law (Rusell Snider) who is in the photography business I e-mailed him that same day and set up a photo shoot. After experiencing a great time with not only my wife but with Rusell I new at that moment that I wanted to do what he does. I wanted to not only take pictures but create art work. I'm in the pursuit of learning all I can to suceed in this profession and it's now time to step it up.
I went from JoyaPhotoDesign to http://www.joya-photography.com/ and both names only had one thing in common. My last name! I needed a name for my business that symbolizez who I am, what I stand for, and why I want to be the best at what I do. So here is how I came up with JOY And LOVE PHOTOGRAPHY


JOY:   The joy I feel when I come home from work and I see my 1 year old run into my arms and give me a huge hug and ask me to pick him up so I could toss him up in the air as I always do since he was months old.

And:   Just used it to connect JOY and still have the capital A to spell JOYA (my last name)

LOVE:  I have a love for photography and for all that I do involving this field but This word is dedicated to  the woman who has stayed up a countless number of times waiting for me to go to bed while I'm non stop editing! The woman who when I'm feeling a little feverish will make me a nice vegetable soup and care for me until I feel better. The woman who gave birth to my child and still wows me till this day. This word is dedicated to my LOVE Mrs. Martha Joya.

No comments:

Post a Comment