Tuesday, January 8, 2013

2012 at a glance.

Looking back at all the images I had the privilege of capturing in 2012, I can’t help but feel pretty blessed to have worked with so many amazing people.

For the people I did pre-engagements & Weddings for... Just wanna take a minute to Thank You. I thank you for renewing my faith in LOVE all while capturing the love you share with your significant other. Watching you guys all Lovey Dovey is a reminder of my own vows and commitments I made my wife over 3 years ago on our wedding day!
For the family sessions, maternity sessions, and new born sessions I've done. I thank you for allowing me in your homes and putting up with the silly faces and baby talk impersonations I do in order to get you to laugh. I know my chipmunk laugh would be enough to get to job done but I'm a over achiever.
So cheers to 2013! I wish all couples, families, and babies the best year, yet! Cheers to living a JOYFUL & LOVING life!

Here are some of my favorite images from 2012… enjoy





















































No comments:

Post a Comment