Sunday, October 30, 2011

Josiah's trip to the pumpkin patch.

To see my son dressed up as my childhood favorite super hero brought back a ton of memories of when my parents used to dress me up for halloween. I remember being 5 years old and wearing my Superman costume to bed just because it made me feel like an actual super hero. Well I'm joining my son in dressing up as Superman once again. Even though It's been 22 years since I've been Superman the feeling remains the same.... I'm going to sleep with my costume on and this time around my mom can't make me take it off! But now to convince the wife.... 

Enjoya a couple of pictures of Josiah's big adventure at Pa's Pumpkin Patch in Long Beach.





Here's Josiah trying to move some pumpkins out of his way... Those pumpkins are lucky he didn't use his Super Powers at that particular moment. 




No comments:

Post a Comment