Thursday, May 24, 2012

Meet Valentin, Ana and their 2 children



I get into my car, check my rear view mirror as I back up out of the drive way, and I'm off to meet Valentin and his amazing family at the Santa Monica Pier. This photo session was a long time coming as  we were supposed to meet several months ago for Ana's maternity session. Things happen for a reason and I believe that it was destiny for us to meet on this special day. Why was this day so special you may ask??? Well, On this special day Valentin makes Ana his wife! Even though I really had limited time on my hands... I just couldn't find it in my heart to tell them I couldn't capture their special day. So they traveled from Buena Park to Santa Monica to meet with me (and I'm so glad we did). The love these two shared was off the rector scale and their children were pure angels. Love can't be smelled or physically felt... but you could really see the LOVE this family shared for one another. It's memories like these that will be treasured for years to come and when the kids grow up and ask "Mommy, Daddy... Why are we wearing fancy clothing at the beach?" They could explain how that day was so special because it's the day they made a promise to one another to love each other unconditionally... FOREVER.







No comments:

Post a Comment