Sunday, April 22, 2012

Love for the Baby Bump.


This adorable couple is expecting their first baby. As a Pre-School teacher she's surrounded by adorable children all day long... and now she'll get to know what it's like "after hours" when baby Makayla is born :) 
 I can’t wait to see how gorgeous this baby is! Not only was it a beautiful day in LA but we had an awsome exploration adventure while searching for locations we could utilize around the Botanic Gardens in Palos Verdes. Watching this couple embrace that baby bump really made me think...... I think it's about time I give my 2 year old a brother or sister pretty soon! I'll keep you guys posted on what the wife thinks of the idea... 
Here are a bunch of my favorites, I just couldn’t narrow it down.
Enjoy














No comments:

Post a Comment