Friday, April 13, 2012

Our Birthday, Our Vacation, Our Lovely Family.

Hello all... It's been too long since my last blog and I do appoligize to my 2 fans who check in every now and then. It's Finally April and it's my most favorite month of the year! Why you ask? Well, I was born in April, my son Josiah was born on my birthday, I love Spring Break, and absalutley love Easter Day... (I have never met a person who doesn't enjoy a good ol easter egg hunt).
Here are some of my all time favorite pictures that I've taken in past Aprils....



April 2010



April 2011







April 2012










We'll see what other adventures April will bring the Joya Family in the near future. Special thanks to Henry and Jenny (Brother and Sister in law) for joining us on our 7 day Carnival cruise to Cabo San Lucas and Puerto Vallarta Mexico. Our trip wouldn't have been the same without you guys. 
 Shout outs to our new friends we met aboard the Splendor. 
 And a very special Thanks to the man upstairs who allows me to wake up every morning to be the best loving father and husband I could possibly be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment