Monday, June 4, 2012

Inspiration! Where do you get it from?


As A kid I always believed in maybe one day becoming a super hero just like Superman or Spiderman. At 7 years old I remember taking aluminum foil and sticking it inside the toaster to do an experiment on what would happen. Well I got electrocuted! Didn't give me electrical super powers like I expected it to. Did give me a little spanking from mommy for ruining her brand new "General Electric" bread warmer.
Now that I have a little family of my own I could only try my best to show my son the good from the bad. 
I made a huge mistake and taught him the word "FIGHT" a couple weeks ago.
We love to wrestle and drive mommy insane but I never expected to be awakened by my son screaming "FIGHT" at 6:30am this sunday morning and swinging away at my head. 
I had tons of images to edit saturday night and went to bed pretty late... So waking up by tiny knuckles wasn't in the agenda but So what... It was Time To FIGHT! lol 
It's amazing how one simple glance at my sons dimples can brighten up my day no matter how dull or cloudy it may be. 
To all the readers out there... If we have not had the honor of meeting each other,  I could honestly say that I'm just a simple man, who is living a simple life, Just having the time of my life, Loving the "JOY" of my life (who you probably already guessed is my son), & Loving the "LOVE" of my life witch is my very supportive wife. 
TWO OF MY BIGGEST INSPIRATIONS OF ALL TIME!
Wrapped up in one. 

When I grow up I want to be a famous Photographer... 
I got my 2 inspirations to provide me the fuel to get to my destination...
So now it's time to take it to the next level.

Thanks for joining me on this little ride down memory lane and if you want to share where you get your inspiration from please feel free to write on the comments section of this blog.  








No comments:

Post a Comment