Friday, June 1, 2012

The Wait is over.... Welcome Baby Makayla!

You might remember Cassi and Sergio from a few blog posts ago. I had captured Cassi's baby bump in the beautiful botanical gardens in Palos Verdes. A month after our little photo session I received a text message, attached to the message was a picture of one of the most precious little angels I've ever laid my eyes on... Cassi had given birth to gorgeous little Makayla on May 5th, 2012 and now it was time for the New Born session! I love capturing new borns because it really takes me back to when my son was a couple days old... You want to remember EVERYTHING about them, from the tiny wrinkles on their fingers and toes to the tiny little lips, Eyes etc... (I could name hundreds of details you'll always wanna remember) You might be asking yourself.... Why would anyone want pictures of their kids finger wrinkles??? And the answer is simple! Cause they grow up in a blink of an eye and there will come a day when you would want to pull out thee old photo album and reminisce.
Makayla is a natural in front of the camera and it was an honor to be chosen for such an important job... To capture a child who's only been outside the belly for a couple of days and creating art that will be treasured for many many years to come is a blessing. God Bless this beautiful family and may they live long and thrive! (always wanted to say that)















View their slide show that captures the beauty of Cassi's Maternity to actually holding their baby Makayla  

No comments:

Post a Comment