Thursday, December 15, 2011

Meet Mr. & Mrs. Lopez

I wrote about Sandra and Sergio a couple of blog posts ago while shareing a couple of Pre-Engagement Pictures ... We were anticipating the day of their wedding and oh boy how time passed us by. Before you know it I was all packed up and ready to capture their special day. A few days before their wedding I asked Siri (My handy dandy I-phone) what the weather was going to be like for their big day and she said "Light Showers". After hearing this I was a little concerned and was imagining the worse. We were going to be right by the beach in Palos Verdes and I knew that if it rained it would Pour out there. Luckily I knew that my good friend Nicolas Sage from Family Photo Day LA was going to be my assistant/second shooter and would be prepared for anything! LUKILY it was a gorgeous day. Bride was looking like a fairy tale princess and groom like a prince. We had a great time from start to finish and captured some great memories. Looking forward to creating their album and can't wait to see the look on their faces when it's done and delivered. Thank you Sandra and Sergio for allowing me to share your special day with you and your loved ones... Here are a couple of teasers....  Enjoy!








No comments:

Post a Comment