Thursday, November 17, 2011

Help-Portrait


Have you heard of Help-Portrait? If not, hold onto your hats because this will...umm...blow your hats off. This amazing organization has given 101,000 portraits in 54 countries...for free. Help-Portrait is a unique way for the community to come together and show people their value in a tangible way - with a portrait.



Help-Portrait is a community of photographers coming together across the world to use their photography skills to give back to their local community. On December 10, 2011, photographers around the world will be grabbing their cameras, finding people in need and taking their picture. When the prints are ready, the photographs get delivered.

Yup. It's that easy.

I'm proud to say that I'm taking charge and have made my own group. I contacted my old buddy Don from the police activities league and were planning on having around 25 different families take their family portraits. If anyone would be interested in volunteering please shoot me an email at JOYAndLOVEPhotography@gmail.com
God bless



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment