Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Josiah has a new cousin!

We want to welcome lil Hazel to the world. Weighing 7 pounds 6 Oz and measuring 19 inches long she is a gorgeous little angel. Hope to share pictures of her soon. After the little visit I decided to surprise my wife with dinner. Keep in mind it's late and we have my mother watching Josiah so a candle lit romantic dinner you see in the movies is out of the question.... Being married and having kids changes things in ways you would never imagine. Knowing we had to get back soon, how could we grab a bite to eat, be in and out, all while trying to make it a romantic experience? Good question my friend....
Step 1



There's nothing more romantic than an old fashion protein double cheese burger "animal style" combo for 2.

Step 2



Drive to the nearest parking structure that will allow you to park at the roof top.

Step 3



Enjoy each others company while you dig in and remind each other of why you fell in love.

Step 4



Don't forget to wash it all down with some ice cold lemonade.

Being parents is a tough job. Finding the time to do little things like this may be a tough task but as simple as this little adventure was to do, it really was a special moment where we can rekindle our love for one another. I thank god for allowing me to find a wife who appreciates me just as much as I appreciate her.
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Venice Blvd,Los Angeles,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment