Thursday, November 3, 2011

Meet Zoe!

Lights, Camera, Action! We all at one point dreamed of being a dazzling movie star who gets the opportunity to entertain thousands, if not millions of people who would cheer you on as the theaters would reach it's maximum capacity and the crowds would grow eager to see how your going to WOW them with this new Flick that just hit the box office. (Please tell me someone else besides myself has had this dream before!) Well, Zoe here has got what it takes to definetely take what was once my dream and make it her reality. I had the pleasure of taking Zoe's Headshot's today and she's a natural in front of the camera. I had a blast meeting there pet parrot "Lloyd" who always had something to say and the family dog named "Nopey" who was so very friendly from the moment I entered the door. It was a great pleasure to work with Zoe and I hope that when she makes it BIG I'll be one of the first people with an autographed copy of her picture. 

No comments:

Post a Comment