Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The importance of Photography


Saw this quote today in Facebook posted by a good buddy of mine... I read it 2,3,4 times and couldn't stop staring at it. It's sooo true! That's why I believe that Photography is a very important tool that is used to memorialize our lives. We do not think of it at the time that we press that shutter button but we are literally freezing a moment in time to cherish it forever. We do not realize the importance of the images until the subject of one of the images passes on and then we are left with nothing but the memories. Photography helps us relive the past and in a way to keep in touch with the past.



I made this collage the day my good friend Herbert Rivas passed away. For the people that never met Herbert and look at this collage you'll probably see a man who loved his bike. The people that knew him knows we lost a man who was a great father,friend, and brother to many bikers.
RIP my friend!It's been over a year since you passed and you continue to be in my thoughts and prayers.
To all my readers out there... Take lots of pictures and don't forget...


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments: