Thursday, September 8, 2011

Another lovely day at the VA

When asked "what's your profession?" my immediate response is "a photographer"!
But I am a man with many talents and I do have a Mon-Fri job which I'm very fortunate to have in these hard times. Our nation is trillions of dollars in debt and gas prices are in there all time high. Remember when gas was 98cents? I used to fill up the tank of my 1994 Honda Civic Hatch Back with only $10 dollars and some change. Now I dread watching the meter go passed $60.00
Well I'm a Business Development Officer at the VA Hospital working for a wonderful credit union serving the Nurses, doctors, and all employees who help vets who has served our country. God Bless America!
Here's a picture I took while stuck in traffic yet again. This week thousands of kids went back to school from summer vacation and you could surely tell by the looks of my daily commute.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment