Friday, September 9, 2011

Trader Joes

I finally did it!!! After spending several nickels and dimes on plastic bags I finally purchased my very own reusable grocery tote bag (make that 6). Hey, I'm saving the environment one bag at a time. I'm planning on surprising the wife with a nice home cooked meal and a bottle of wine. What's on the menu you ask? Well, I found thees stuffed raviolis which only require me to dip them in boiling water for 3 minutes and add tomato sauce (just cause its quick doesn't mean it can't be good.... "that's what she said" ) on top. It's my first attempt and want it to be a pleasing one so I made sure to grab a variety of sauces (Alfredo sauce,garlic meat sauce, etc.) and will select a chosen one by method of elimination. The first sauce that's stands out from the rest will win my loyalty. Wish me luck!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment