Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Happy birthday Aiden

I had the pleasure of attending my Co-workers son's second birthday. My wife had to go to a bridal shower the day of this celebration so I decided to make it a boys night out....


We got to Johns Incredible Pizza and for all the readers who haven't been there yet they call it "INCREDIBLE"  for a reason. If I were to describe it, It's like a Chuck e cheese meeting it's biological body building twin brother for the very first time. Theres an all you can eat buffet which even allows you to request your very own custom pizza which is ready in 10 min or less..... After a very busy afternoon the boys decided it's time for a nap. Aiden received his very own special cape from his Auntie Adda and decided to wear it for the rest of the night.
Josiah had a great time and made a new friend. Hope to share more moments like these... Enjoy











No comments:

Post a Comment